- Jurisdiction 12 (J12), Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and the District of Columbia
1. Complete this form: https://www.novitas-solutions.com/edi/tech-support/pdf/migration-form.pdf
If you are not ready to submit in 5010, Highmark has released instructions on how to communicate your plan to change over to 5010.
- Submitters/receivers that have not yet tested version 5010 must submit their transition plan and timeline to Highmark Medicare Services within 30 days from the date of this Web site/e-mail notification. The transition plan/timeline should:
- Include the submitter’s/receiver’s name, National Provider Identifier (NPI) or Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN) and/or submitter ID, and contact information.
- Provide a date that version 5010 testing will begin. If you have not yet tested,Mpower Provider Portal is the preferred method for testing Version 5010.
- Provide a date that migration to version 5010 production will occur.
- Indicate the name of a vendor, billing service or clearinghouse being used and provide the details of their 5010 readiness.
- Be mailed or faxed within 30 days to:
Highmark Medicare Services, Inc. – EDI
P.O. Box 890011
Camp Hill, PA 17089-0011
Fax: (717) 302-4252
Highmark Medicare Services is notifying their submitters/receivers; in return, Highmark Medicare Services’ submitters/receivers have the responsibility to notify the providers they service.